Friday, June 8, 2007

Oh, for a cloning machine!

I know all of you most likely have wished to be in several places at once or had a clone to help with multiple tasks - sure wish I had one during the past few weeks!
Tomorrow we will depart and currently we have two of the couples that will be traveling with us here in Big Canoe with their coaches.

Last night two additional couples joined us for dinner as did Jim and Sue Leonard from here in Big Canoe. We had two pontoon boats tied together and cruised up and down the lake enjoing snacks and drinks before dinner. It was a beautiful late afternoon to show-off Big Canoe.

The twins graduated from pre-school, and all the Cannella girls had dance recitals and we were only ablt to attend Katherine and Dorothy's recital due to the timing conflict with our annual Big Canoe fire department fund raiser. We made over $6,000 dollars and Bill cooked chicken breasts for hours. I used my electic slicer to slice boxes of tomatoes and about 5 bags of onions. It was requested that I will my slicer to the fire department when I die - just hope the slicer lasts that long!

We had David with us for a week and really enjoyed his visit - he is a really neat kid and Bill was thrilled to have someone in the house to talk sports!

I have to load the final stuff from the refrigerator on board plus all the additional things that I have been picking up and placing in piles by the front door.

I will upload some pictures - if I have time before the others come on by.

No comments: