Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Forth Day Completed

Today we traveled from Fishkill, NY to Freeport, Maine - the home of L.L. Bean and all its shopping divisions. We arrived around 3 pm and then set off for the stores. We had dinner down by the water - it was a fun place and I forgot my camera but used the cell phone. Now I need to see if I can move the pictures to the computer from the cell phone.

We had one funny time today when we took exit #2 in Maine for the truck rest area - it had no room for 6 large rigs so we made an illegal left turn and the others all followed like duckings and we were off again and back on I-95 to the Welcome Center at Exit #3 with plenty of parking for all and where we had lunch.

Today our group had no mechanical problems and the weather is getting cooler!

No comments: